Elevate Your Water Quality
As market leaders and technology innovators, our advanced water systems have been put to the test for over 20 years in the healthcare industry. Vivreau has brought these exclusive technologies to serve all industries to elevate your water quality to the highest standards. Introducing our exclusive HygienePlus and ThermalGate™ water filtration and hygiene technologies.
Although there are strict quality controls on municipal water sources, unwanted contaminants may have missed initial treatment, or affected the water quality along the journey from treatment plant to your tap. Stagnant water sitting in large facility piping can be a breeding ground for disease-causing bacteria. Chlorine from treatment can affect the taste. And at the tap itself, a sneeze or touch of a hand can introduce germs.
Vivreau’s HygienePlus and ThermalGate™ safeguards were designed to combat these issues before a drop reaches your glass. Here’s how they work:
The tap of a typical water dispenser is exposed. A sneeze or touch of a hand can introduce germs. Without a robust safeguard, microorganisms on the wet tap can go on to contaminate the dispenser. That’s why our latest Vivreau water dispensers include our ThermalGate™ feature. This regularly heats the tap to protect against contamination automatically, it’s working to provide protection during rest periods, such as nights or weekends, as well as at peak times. You have the piece of mind – knowing your water dispenser has a proactive, powerful defence against germs, tested by an independent laboratory (Ruhr District Institute of Hygiene)
An industry benchmark, this triple safeguard protects against bacteria, microbial cysts, microplastics, pharmaceuticals, legionella, and E-coli. Transforming tap water into hospital-grade hygienic water in a single system, the HygienePlus feature can be added to Vivreau’s Top Pro and Extra I-Tap water dispensers.
Hygiene Plus Triple Safeguards:
- Carbon Block Filter: This powerful filter removes contaminants from large to microscopic with its 0.2 micron membrane: sediments, pharmaceuticals, and 99.9999% of bacteria (including E.coli and Legionella) and 99.95% of microbial cysts. And as always, ensuring impurities like chlorine are filtered so that the taste is delicious.
- CLARITY Safe X3 Filter: For exceptional hygiene, this additional filter provides secondary filtration through an exceptionally fine double layer membrane. It removes removes any last remaining bacteria, microbial cysts and other unwanted impurities – right there and then. This final layer of protection guarantees water of impeccable quality and hygiene every time.
- ThermalGate™ Feature: Finally, Vivreau’s powerful ThermalGate™ feature regularly heats the dispenser outlet tap automatically. This shields against contamination from external sources, such as touching the tap and airbourne droplets from sneezing or coughing. ThermalGate™ comes standard on our Top Pro and Extra I-Tap systems.
Who Benefits from HygienePlus and ThermalGate™?
All Vivreau dispensers come standard with our 0.2 submicron carbon block filter (NSF 42/53 certified) giving you great tasting water. Depending on your organizations’ needs and clientele, the level of filtration required will vary. For some, the primary goal is to provide clear taste and remove standard contaminants such as chlorine, sediments, fine particles, and metals such as lead. In these cases, a standard filtration system may be adequate. For others, a stricter filtration regimen is required to remove microbes and germs in addition to standard contaminants. If your facility requires or desires this higher standard of filtration, Viveau’s Top Pro or Extra I-Tap water dispenser systems with HygienePlus and ThermalGate™ are excellent choices.
Hospitals, medical and dental facilities, and long-term senior living homes:
- Protect immunocompromised patients by shielding drinking water from germs and contaminants leading to illness.
Old buildings, and large facilities with extensive plumbing:
- Stagnant water from pipes can cause microbial colonies to fester, contaminating drinking water.
- Old piping can leach contaminants such as lead into drinking water.
Regional municipal water:
- Your drinking water may be more prone to contaminants and water quality issues due to your geological location, with additional filtration recommended.
From consultation and purchase/rental through installation to after-sales support, we’re with you every step of the way. Get in touch with our water experts.