PURITY C50 Quell ST
Experience Unique Quality
Specially developed for catering and vending sectors, the PURITY C Quell ST filter cartridges reduce the carbonate hardness in drinking water and, therefore, reduce the danger of limescale deposits in equipment. In addition, the filter medium retains metal ions, such as lead or copper, and also reduces substances that can negatively affect taste and aroma (such as chlorine residues).
- Limescale deposits and the associated machine breakdowns are reduced including additional service and repair costs.
- The removal of unwanted taste and aroma elements in the filtrate (and also in the bypass water) for optimum quality of the end product.
- One filter head concept for all cartridge versions in the PURITY C range with various head designs for individual requirements.
- Simple to handle with a rapid-change system including an innovative locking handle for reliable adjustment
- Integrated flush valve for easy operation and space-saving thanks to the water inlet and outlet on one side of the filter head.
Specs, BIM files and more in Design Center