Drinking water is proven to:
- Increase energy levels
- Refresh your body, even mild dehydration can drain energy and make you tired
- Maintain healthy body weight
- Stimulate your metabolic system: substituting water for sugary beverages increases metabolism and helps to regulate appetite
- Increase mental alertness
- Keep brain signals going strong: water is essential for concentration and mental alertness
- Help body systems function at optimal levels
Every system in the body depends on water because it flushes toxins out of vital organs and carries nutrients to cells.
According to the EPA, streams and rivers, which are subject to heavy environmental contamination and ecological influences, are the primary sources of drinking water for 117,000,000 Americans. That’s approximately 1/3 of the country’s population.
Using the Vi Tap as a starting point and offering employees add-ons allows them to customize their hydration and encourages healthier choices. Pure, mains-fed, filtered water from Vivreau systems can be complemented by a health & wellness station.
A healthy hydration program in the workplace could include:
- Hand-crafted, organic sodas
- Seasonal fruits & fresh juice concentrates
- Teas, coffees & other hot beverages
- Vitamin-enhanced beverages & health boosters
- Hot cereals & soups